Timing belt kit for all Common-Rail, "clean diesel" TDI, including 2009+Jetta, Golf and Sportwagen.
All components of this kit are rated for the full 120k mile timing belt change interval and are manufactured by top-quality European manufacturers.
This complete kit includes:
- OES Timing Belt (INA, Gates - choose below)
- Timing Belt Tensioner
- Small Top Roller
- Small Lower Roller
- Large Roller
- Water Pump by Graf or similar manufacturer, metal impeller
- Serpentine Belt from Contitech
Also Includes the IDParts.com Timing Belt Bolt Kit, which includes:
- Tensioner & Roller Nut
- 3 Camshaft Sprocket Bolt
- 1 Large Roller Bolt
- 1 Mount to Body Bolt
- 1 Mount to Body Bolt with Stud
- 2 Mount to Bracket Bolts
- 1 Bracket to Block Long
- 1 Bracket to Block Short
- 1 Bracket to Block w/ Stud
- 3 Water Pump Bolts
- 4 new bolts for the harmonic balancer to the crank pulley. These bolts are often corroded and will round out/strip when being removed, especially if they have been used before.
- 3 new bolts for the HPFP. These bolts are specified as one-time-use only by VW.
- 5 new timing belt cover bolts (not necessary to repalce but are often corroded and easily lost/missing)
- New stud with for the timing belt tensioner.