If you need to replace the clutch on your high mileage TDI and want to convert to a single-mass flywheel setup this is where to start. This kit includes all the components and parts of the clutch system that wear out after hundreds of thousands of miles.
For all MkIV Jetta TDI, Golf TDI and New Beetle TDI. Not for 2005.5+ A5 Jetta TDI.
This kit includes:
- SMF Conversion Clutch Kit w/ Pressure Plate & Single-Mass Flywheel
- High Quality throwout bearing
- Clutch Release Lever/Fork
- Clutch Release Lever Clip
- Clutch Release Lever Ball Pin Pivot
- Full set of 12 Inner CV Joint/Axle Bolts
- Clutch Installation Bolt Set for Transmission Mount
- Clutch Alignment Tool
- Valeo Clutch w/ Single-Mass Conversion - rattle free SMF design is the perfect OEM replacement. Not for cars with power modifications.
- Sachs "Quiet" Clutch with Single-Mass Conversion - with a anti-rattle disk design, the quiet clutch has the feel of a Dual-Mass with the durability of a Single-Mass clutch. Our best seller and our top-recommendation for stock or chip-only TDIs.
- Sachs G60 with Single-Mass Conversion - marginally stronger than the quiet clutch, a long-time favorite of the TDI community. Slight amount of rattle may be heard when in neutral with this clutch kit.
- South Bend Stage 2 Daily - now with anti-rattle "quiet" disk this clutch kit is perfect for TDIs with chip tunes, upgraded larger nozzles and mild turbocharger upgrades.
- South Bend Stage 2 Endurance - anti-rattle "quiet" disk, the strongest OE-like clutch you can buy. SBC proprietary material wears long and engages smoothly. For cars with the strongest tunes, large nozzles, pump upgrades or hybrid-or-better turbochargers.