Turbo Installation kit for ALH. This kit includes:
- 15 copper pinch nuts - all the pinch nuts you will remove during the turbo installation
- 1 Exhaust header downpipe gasket
- 4 Exhaust Port Gaskets OR 1 Metal Exhaust Manifold Gasket (dependent on availability)
- 1 Metal EGR cooler gasket
- 3 Paper EGR gaskets
- 1 oil return line gasket
- 1 intake manifold gasket
- 1 EGR to intake manifold O-Ring
Also available below is the new-style support bracket necessary for installing the turbo on model year 2001 and earlier.
Pinch Nut Washers for the exhaust studs are available as well. These are reusable, but get eight if you want to replace all of them.
We strongly recommend replacing the turbo oil feed line when installing a new turbo, especially if your current turbo failed. Oil feed line clogging is a common cause of turbo failure.