New, universal replacement for our previous KII, MicroCAN & HEX-CAN series of interfaces.
Includes a VCDS software license and the interface you need to connect to tour VW/Audi Group vehicles. Limited to either 3 or 10 different vehicles (managed by VINs, select number of VINs below), this interface and VCDS software turns Windows® PCs into a powerful diagnostic tool for the Do It Yourself Enthusiast.
- Fully licensed for VCDS software, acts as the key to unlock the software, no additional software purchase required
- VAG model year coverage: 1995 – Current model year (including 2016/2017)*
- Fast Operation – faster on CAN based models than our older generation wired products
- New improved car side connector increases durability and life
- New improved detachable/replaceable robust USB A to USB B cable, with a screw strain relief. USB wire has been improved to be more flexible, more durable.
- Incorporates all new design electronics with a new microcontroller to allow future expansion of capabilities
- Enhanced indicator lamps for wide visibility by the user
* not compatible with Routan or Crafter vans
A 1.5 GHZ dual core processor with 1 Gb of RAM and Windows 7 or newer (Windows 7 through 10, but not RT) with an available USB 2.0 (or higher) port. Use a machine robust enough to properly support the operating system. Windows running inside a Virtual Machine (for example on a Mac) is not supported.
Important VIN Limits
This new cable is limited to the number of cars it can be connected to. The default configuration can be used with three different cars. You can upgrade to a 10 car limit for $100. Please be aware of this before you take your tool to a GTG or event in order to help other drivers as these will count against your VIN limit.